Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally....

Finally I received my ATM cum Debit Mastercard. According to the system, it is created on Dec 29, 2007 on my account and then only arrived in my hand Jan 14, 2008. Within city delivery need for 2 weeks time. I wonder how this is to work?

Read this reply from the official:-
Dear Mr Lee,

Thank you for your email reply.

We wish to clarify that your atm card was processed on 29/12/07 and sent for embossing on the 8th working day which is today (9/1/08).
Thereafter the card is sent to your mailing address via normal mail. We hope that this clarifies the matter.

We truly seek your kind understanding on this matter.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Hotline at +6 (03) 7711 8888.


Thank you.

Best regards,
Noraini Abdullah
Customer Care Consultant
Wow, for a 2 weeks preparation and delivery, I must assume that the card has been travel around the world in 2 weeks... Gosh.. Speed of services delivery in this era of light?

I wish the bank will look into it... Have the proper procedure in place before pushing the promotion..

Lots of time, M&A dept never work in sync with the Sales & Operation Dept.

Common in Malaysia right? especially in telco like Maxis...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks.